Re: Train 21

Gene Poon

Weather related, train struck debris.  Engine was the AMTK 39.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 5:45 PM texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:
Was the damage weather related? I heard there were trees knocked down last night in Arkansas.

On Apr 10, 2021, at 4:43 PM, Jerry Storrs <txspfan712@...> wrote:

I saw a post on Facebook and the nose on unit was mashed in.  Post said train was running 5 hours late.  It was supposedly today's train.

SPfan

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 3:58 PM Scott Kelm <skelm10@...> wrote:
I saw someone port on the Big Sandy railcam it is because of downed trees in Arkansas

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 02:30:40 PM CDT, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

Does anyone know what’s going on with Train 21 today? It’s running 5 hours, 45 minutes late out of Longview and just passed Gladewater running 35 mph.

I may not be able to go chase anymore but I still periodically check their status from time to time.