Re: Charlie DeVilbiss

randy james

Charlie was a great guy, I will miss him. He could tell some stories. Oddly enough, a model railroad he was an operator on, Dr. Richard Kamm, passed away Sat. as well.

Randy James

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 07:23:30 PM CST, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

I am sorry to report that Charlie DeVilbiss passed away last Saturday. Charlie was a long time rail photographer and historian having written numerous histories including his book on the Tulsa-Sapulpa Union that he did about ten years ago. He was a good friend of mine and I enjoyed sharing stories with him about the Katy whenever he came to Wichita Falls to visit his son's family.

He will be missed.

Steve Goen