Re: May-September 1950 CB&Q timetable

texaszephyr

She is still in the hospital. They might be transferring her to a rehab facility sometime this week but she's way to bad to get to come home anytime soon.

Other than Face Time I haven't seen her since she left for work that Thursday morning. It's been tough around here. At least I have Mr. Berkeley to take care of me.

On Jan 24, 2021, at 7:08 PM, Tom Roise wrote:

How is Marsha doing. ??!

You??

Tom Roise

On Jan 24, 2021, at 5:34 PM, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@sw.rr.com> wrote:

´╗┐Group,

I'm in need of tracking down a May-September 1950 Burlington Route or FW&D-C&S passenger timetable. Just needing the Childress to Lubbock and Plainview schedule plus the part that tells what equipment was assigned to the trains. Looking for the actually schedule of the passenger train and any mention of a sleeper being in service.

Just need scans.