photos of UP, Amtrak, L&D, BNSF, two railroad-served rice mills -- 20-22 January 2020

James Robichaux

One year ago yesterday, I photographed the cars parked at the Farmers Rice Milling Company in Lake Charles, BNSF Railway scenes at nearby Iowa and Lacassine, and Amtrak's westbound Sunset Limited at Welsh:

One year ago tomorrow, I got this large set of pictures of action on the Louisiana & Delta Railroad branch to Abbeville, to the Planters Rice Mill, which would close three months later, along with a few scenes on the North Bend Branch and the UP local at Morgan City:

Thanks for looking.

James