Re: Marsha update

texaszephyr

Surgery is tomorrow afternoon. I still haven't been able to see her. The hospital is operating under Covid restrictions so I wouldn't be able to go visit even if I could,

I talked to a couple folks that were at the show. Sounded slow. I still don't understand why it wasn't rescheduled like OKC and Houston, but that's not my call. I think when the military is warning all servicemen and women to avoid DFW then it was time to cancel. Hopefully mankind can get a grip on this and we can get things back to normal before much longer. If Covid starts declining and if I'm still around and kicking this time next year then I'll be there with a new book.

For all my friends that I always see at Plano... let's make it up next year at the Railspot lunch.

TZ

On Jan 17, 2021, at 4:58 PM, Tom Roise wrote:

How is she doing? How about you?

Did anyone tell you about the Plano show?

How was it? I missed it.?

Tom Roise

On Jan 17, 2021, at 3:51 PM, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@sw.rr.com> wrote:

´╗┐Surgery tomorrow afternoon.