Re: Train Museum

Bill Nash

Went looking for the Young Sheldon Facebook page.  Seems there are several of them so didn’t find your comments.  Only error I saw Sheldon make was his assertion that the fireman controlled the water. Best I know, both the fireman and the engineer can add water with a number of different devices.

BN

On Nov 13, 2020, at 12:12 PM, Michael North via groups.io <nazareth1917@...> wrote:

I saw it. It’s a cute show.

He blew me away with his knowledge of SP T&NO GS-1 #701.

But did you catch the mistake?

Yes, Sheldon Cooper made a mistake about trains last night.

Check out my postings on the Young Sheldon Facebook site to see my comments for the answer.