Trick or Treat book special

texaszephyr

I have six copies of my "Passenger Trains of Texas - Rock Island" book that have extremely minor bumped corners on the book cover. All are still shrink wrapped but experienced minor damage during shipping. Other than the minor bumped corners there is nothing else wrong with them.

As a result I'm offering these for only $45.00 each and that includes shipping and sales tax.

Please keep in mind that there are only six copies. If interested please contact me direct off list and reserve a copy. These are NOT listed on my website.

Payment: Personal check or money order only. No credit cards and no PayPal.

When these six are spoken for that's it. The list price is $59.95 plus $6.00 shipping, plus 8.25% state sales tax. So here a way to save $26.39.

Please contact me direct at texaszephyr@... if you want one of these slightly bumped books.