Sent from Windows Mail

From: Tom Roise via groups.io
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎October‎ ‎26‎, ‎2020 ‎1‎:‎31‎ ‎PM
To: wgcrush@...
Cc: Dan Loy, Railspot, Jim King

You now have a new job!!!!

Save that cam!!!

Tom Roise

On Oct 26, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Skip Waters <wgcrush@...> wrote:

Saginaw has one... or HAD one... actually, I don't know the status of it since the Chamber moved out of the depot and Covid set in.  But, there was a cam at Saginaw a year ago for sure.

Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas

On Monday, October 26, 2020, 09:55:39 AM CDT, Jim King <jgking@...> wrote:

I’m more partial to rural locations with trains moving at speed. Saginaw might be pretty good. I don’t know enough about the traffic at Temple.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10