Re: Milford TX

Skip Waters

Well.... hickory dickory dock.... Look who's dug up this...

What I didn't realize was Johnny Meyers is actually my long lost Uncle!?!  At least according to the photo caption... Dr. John Waters...  That's cool!

Yes, we ran this trip all stuffed in an old chevy suburban commuter van.  We even broke down or the engine overheated in Waco.  But we all got home safely.  We've been wanting to do another one of these trips ever since.

See Dennis, you need to keep your membership current with the chapter so you won't miss these fun trips!

Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas

On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 04:44:18 PM CDT, Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...> wrote:

You just never know who you'll find in the news?
https://italyneotribune.com/stories/4dc92d9fc29e06850300049c/photos.html

When was this?
Ah, 2009.  The rest of the story...
https://italyneotribune.com/stories/4dc92d9fc29e06850300049c.html