Re: Rock Island North Junction

Tom Nikiel

Thank you gentlemen, nothing like a pair of SG's to get the bottom line!
Tom

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 3:12 PM Steve Goen <texaszephyr@...> wrote:
Steve is correct.

The original SG

On Sep 29, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Steve Grabman via groups.io <sgrabman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The one that immediately comes to mind is on the north end of “The Hump” in downtown Wichita, Kansas where the Santa Fe from Newton joins the Rock from Herrington to go through town on what was once the Wichita Terminal Railway.

Steve Grabman

On Sep 29, 2020, at 1:53 PM, Tom Nikiel <tmnikiel@...> wrote:

Does anyone know where "North Junction" on the Rock Island was? I believe it was somewhere in the DFW metroplex, maybe in Fort Worth.  Could this have possibly been the north end of the wye near Purina in Ft. Worth? I've looked at the TX Towers website but am not able to track this down.
Thank you