Re: L&D action, New Iberia and Abbeville -- 24-26 September 2019

Tom Roise

Great shots in Abbeville

Amazing how much switching was required.

Tom Roise

On Sep 26, 2020, at 12:30 PM, James Robichaux <robichauxenterprises.jr@...> wrote:

´╗┐
Here are three sets of images made one year ago yesterday-today-tomorrow, all of action of the Louisiana & Delta Railroad, in New Iberia and, later, Abbeville.

One year ago yesterday, I photographed some interesting (to me) action in New Iberia:

One year ago yesterday, I photographed some somewhat-less-interesting (to me) action in New Iberia:

One year ago tomorrow, I made this large set of images in Abbeville at the end of the since-closed branch to Abbeville as the rice mill there, which closed earlier this year, got served:

Thanks for looking!

James