Re: Rock Island book deliveries

Tom Roise

So sorry for your loss.

Tom Roise

On Sep 24, 2020, at 11:47 AM, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

I wanted to let everyone know that we are continuing to ship out orders of my new Rock Island book. It's been really difficult on us recently and we have had to juggle getting a few shipments out each day while managing my mother-in-law's stage 4 cancer at the hospital and later at Hospice.

Marsha's mom finally passed away yesterday morning at 4:36 AM.

I will continue to bubble wrap, box up and ship out orders the best that I can. Please be patient with me. I'm mailing out books in the order they were received and I've probably got around 30-40 more to get out.

Steve Goen