A Quick Outing

Nathan Herring

Went out Tuesday with a friend who was in town to show him around.

We started off down in Canyon at the old Santa Fe Depot with an Atlanta bound QLACATG613V

Moved west of town to the Dowell Rd crossing for a couple of trains

First was an Alliance bound stack train (SLHGALT112A)

A few minutes later, an ultra hot Los Angles bound Z (ZWSPLAC914U) came racing through.

Our short amount of time was running out but we caught the 6577 again after it’s crew change rolling into South Pass on the Red River Valley Sub to meet a couple of westbounds.

Thanks for looking, I also have videos of the first 3 but they will come out towards the end of the month.