Re: My attendance Saturday at the Temple Train Show

Tom Roise

Sorry to hear about her mother.
Our prayers for you all.

Tom Roise

On Sep 16, 2020, at 11:04 PM, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

´╗┐OK folks, please bare with me thru this.

Marsha's mother has terminal cancer and has been in the hospital for two weeks. Today they decided that they are moving her to Hospice tomorrow. So our plans for the weekend at Temple have drastically changed as a result.

We have decided that Marsha will remain in Wichita Falls this weekend to be with her. Since I still can't drive, the girls have decided to pinch hit for her and will be bringing me to the show as well as man our tables and handle sales.

Please be advised that we will be there SATURDAY ONLY. So if you want a copy of my new Rock Island book please come see us on Saturday.

I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience to anyone.

Steve