Re: BNSF and L&D action at New Iberia, Abbeville, and places in between -- 15-16 August 2019

Tom Roise

Great stuff

Hard to believe the mill was that busy just one year ago.......

Tom

On Aug 15, 2020, at 9:49 AM, James Robichaux <robichauxenterprises.jr@...> wrote:

These two sets of pictures, the first one rather small and the second one ridiculously large, made on consecutive days one year ago go together.

One year ago today, I made this small set of images in New Iberia, Louisiana, on a very wet afternoon, showing a BNSF Railway crude oil train and some Louisiana & Delta Railroad action, including the bringing of a just-built train for the Abbeville Branch onto the beginning of the branch.

The next day, one year ago tomorrow, I made this really large set of images of action on the branch.

Thanks for looking.

James