BNSF and L&D action at New Iberia, Abbeville, and places in between -- 15-16 August 2019

James Robichaux

These two sets of pictures, the first one rather small and the second one ridiculously large, made on consecutive days one year ago go together.

One year ago today, I made this small set of images in New Iberia, Louisiana, on a very wet afternoon, showing a BNSF Railway crude oil train and some Louisiana & Delta Railroad action, including the bringing of a just-built train for the Abbeville Branch onto the beginning of the branch.

The next day, one year ago tomorrow, I made this really large set of images of action on the branch.

Thanks for looking.

James