Fw: Bridge Hunter Web Site

SCHULTZE

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Norman Schultze <schultze@...>
To: Mike schultze <mike.schultze@...>; Carl Lehman <clehman@...>; GERHARD STUEBBEN <stuebben@...>; Patrick Phelan <ptphelan@...>; Robert Kaplan <robert.kaplan1@...>; steven dickey <froggyaz@...>; cozephyr <cozephyr@...>; Steve Baxendale <baxendas@...>; Thomas Hoffmann <thoffmann@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 10:52:54 AM CDT
Subject: Bridge Hunter Web Site

Well, I've been muckin' around the Bridge Hunter website.  It's a real bonanza for RR photogs. First you can search by state. Within State, you can search by railroad, and the see pix and Google street view.  In addition there is the geo coordinates so that your GPS will take you right to it.  It will tell you the length of the span(s), the kind of bridge, and build date.

Now all I need to do is figure out the difference between a Pony Truss, and a Warren Truss and many other bridge designs.

Plan your pix now.....

Norm