From: "Bill Wasinger via groups.io" <bwasinger@...>
Date: 7/11/20 2:59 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: railspot <railspot@...>, RS-TALON <rs-talon@groups.io>
Subject: [Railspot] Does anyone want any railroad paper etc? It's free!

Clearing out some stuff and I have way too much railroad paper. It's all free, you just pay for the shipping.

This includes:

2 sets of General Code of Operating Rules, effective April 2005, still in the plastic
2 sets of UP Special Instructions three years worth each, 03, 04, 05 all appear new
2 sets of UP Special Instructions with just 04 and 05 all appear new
5 sets up UP GCOR Updates PB-2300 from 2005 all appear new
2 UP Haz Mat Handling Instruction booklets effective April 2003
1 Black, BNSF 3-ring binder with carry handles (little dusty)
1 set of BNSF Air Brake and Train Handling Rules No. 2 effective April 98, still in the plastic
1 Orange plastic BNSF timetable case
2 KCS System Timetables No. 2 and No. 3
1 8x10 photo of the KCS F units crossing over a bridge (photo has the lead A, the B, and the back half of the trailing A unit)
2 (and maybe a half) sets of Terminal Railroad Assoc of St. Louis District Timetables (Special Instructions, Maps, and Signals) all appear new
1 Greater St. Louis Operating Rules Booklet in a plastic 3-ring binder. Appears to be be pre '94

Did I mention any or all of this is free to whoever wants to pay for the shipping?  What I can't give away is going in the recycle bin a week from this Monday so, if you want some or all of it, drop me an email.  Thanks!

Bill in OKC
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! Oklahoma - Our tornadoes go to F6!