Re: “Passenger Trains of Texas - Rock Island” book

texaszephyr

The correct sale price is $49.95.

Sorry!!’

On Jul 5, 2020, at 11:25 AM, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

This is a reminder that everyone has one more week to take advance of my special Pre-Publication discount on my new upcoming Rock Island book.

This is the second volume in my Passenger Trains of Texas series.

List price is $59.95 but if you order this week the price is only $59.95. Shipping is $6.00 and Texas residents must add 8.25% state sales tax.

Details on my book as well as ordering info is available online at:

www.texaszephyrpublishing.com

And if anyone on RS is also on the Texas Railroad History Facebook page please forward this to them. Thanks!