Returning to the topic of the North Tower area:
In 1903, there were 4 railroads that crossed the T&P mainline:
From east to west:
Rock Island (finished only to a point just south of Tower 57)
Yes, the H&TC crossed too since its Marilla St Spur continued west to 3 freight houses
on Wood St. and then curved parallel to Water St. next to the Katy. It connected with the
Katy just north of the T&P crossing.
Question: How was that T&P crossing controlled before 1916 and the implementation of North Tower?