From: Skip Waters <wgcrush@...>
To: rs-talon <rs-talon@groups.io>; Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...>
Sent: Wed, Jun 3, 2020 02:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Railspot] Triple Underpass (Dallas)

And how did the traffic manage the crossover from I guess Commerce to Main on to Elm going east before the triple underpass?  It's hard to see if there was a traffic light or traffic sign, yield or stop?  The traffic had to cross two different flows of traffic.  Amazing.

Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 09:12:25 AM CDT, Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...> wrote:

Here's a shot (courtesy of Flashback Dallas) showing the Triple Underpass about
20 years later.   Two things:  Note the T&P MofW cars about the same location as
the boxcars in the 1930s view I posted first.  Also, traffic on Elm is bidirectional unlike
today's traffic flow.