FS: Scrap Metal Piles and Materials

Steve Moore

No scrap metal facility or steel mill is complete without some scrap metal piles. These are highly realistic custom made weathered scrap piles (as seen in the sample pictures link below). Available in steel, iron, copper, brass, stainless steel, or aluminum. Each unique scrap metal pile is hand crafted to the customer's specifications and priced individually.

These same cleaned loose materials are available in 6 1/2 in. X 5 7/8 in. bags for making your own scrap metal piles or gondola and truck loads. Bags are $9.95 each and $8.00 shipping per order. For more information or purchase contact me, Steve Moore at my E-Mail address: kiss@...

Pictures Link-    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p89v9vv8dw4en99/AADFZUl0wXX_zLOX8oMFLMXza?dl=0
Steve Moore