Topics

FS – PRICES CUT -- Two F3’s, Three GP9’s, an SD9, and a GP38

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – I have CUT PRICES on a selection of EMD HO Diesels for sale as is as follows:

All details on each unit are intact and they run smoothly in both directions.  If you would like a photo of any particular unit(s) I will be pleased to email to you.  Please send me your email address offlist at address shown at bottom of this note.  I combine shipping on multiple purchases so savings can be had.  Don’t have original boxes but units will be packed securely for delivery.

SPOILER ALERT – IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ALL 7 DIESELS IN THIS NOTE IN ONE PACKAGE DEAL THE PRICE IS 140 US$ PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR LOCATION.

Here is a list of the Diesels on offer:

Item 1

Two Proto 1000 F3’s – Matched A/B set both powered.  These two units are new, never run except for 5 minutes testing prior to this sale.  They are both factory painted in Great Northern Empire Builder scheme.  The A unit is road number 259A and has working directional lighting.  This is a smooth running matched set in a hard to find paint scheme.  Both units have Kadee compatible couplers installed front and rear.  My REDUCED price for this A/B set is 60 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Item 2

Three Athearn Blue Box GP9’s – matched set with two powered and one unpowered.  The powered units run on the newer Athearn chassis with plastic truck side frames.  Drive trains are stock Athearn with dual brass flywheels.  One of the powered units has directional lighting installed and all three have Kadee couplers installed front and rear.  All three units are factory painted in Great Northern Empire Builder scheme and are fully assembled.   My REDUCED price for this 3 unit set is 50 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Item 3

One Athearn Blue Box GP38 powered locomotive.  The unit runs on the newer Athearn chassis with plastic truck side frames.  Drive train is stock Athearn with dual brass flywheels.  The unit has Kadee couplers installed front and rear.  The GP38 is factory painted in Burlington Northern (Road # 2264) Green and Black scheme and is fully assembled.   My REDUCED price for this unit is 20 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Item 4

One Proto 2000 SD9 powered locomotive.  This unit is new, never run except for 5 minutes testing prior to this sale.  It is factory painted in Burlington Northern Green and Black scheme.  The unit is road number 6226 and it has working directional lighting.  The unit comes with Kadee compatible couplers installed front and rear.  Also included is a factory sealed bag with window shades, window extension frames and other optional parts which can be added to the unit.   My REDUCED price for this unit is 30 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

General Information

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the item are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.   Should there be any disruption to Post Office operations I will work with the buyer to arrange mutually agreed upon alternate arrangements.  I combine shipping costs on multiple purchases to save you money.

Prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews