Topics

FS --PRICES CUT HO Freight & Passenger cars

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – I have CUT THE PRICES on a selection of HO Rolling Stock for sale as is as follows:

All details on each unit are intact – some are assembled and some are factory fresh kits as described below.  If you would like a photo of any particular item(s) I will be pleased to email to you.  Please send me your email address offlist at address shown at bottom of this note.   Also – I combine shipping on multiple purchases to save you money.

SPOILER ALERT – IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ALL 18 ITEMS LISTED IN THIS NOTE IN A SINGLE PACKAGE MY TOTAL PRICE IS 94 US$ (that is less than 5.25 US$ per car) PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST TO YOUR ADDRESS.

I have used the following railroad abbreviations below to save on space:

CB&Q – Chicago, Burlington & Quincy                     AT&SF – Santa Fe

NP – Northern Pacific                                              NKP – Nickel Plate

P&LE – Pittsburgh & Lake Erie                                REA – Railway Express Agency

SP&S – Spokane, Portland & Seattle                        MILW – Milwaukee Road

Here is a list of the individual Items on offer:

Freight Item 1

Three Proto 2000 50 foot Auto Box cars – These 3 are factory fresh kits in original boxes. They are factory painted as follows – CB&Q car # 48524, CB&Q car # 48587 and AT&SF car # 10380. All units come with metal wheels.  My CUT price is 7 US$ each car or you can have the 3 car set for 18US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address in either case.  Shipping will be much cheaper per car for the 3 car set.

Freight Item 2

Three Proto 2000 40 foot Mather Stock cars – These 3 are factory fresh kits in original boxes. They are factory painted as follows – NP car # 80113, NP car # 80163 and NP car # 80179. All units come with metal wheels.  My CUT price is 7 US$ each car or you can have the 3 car set for 18 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address in either case.  Shipping will be much cheaper per car for the 3 car set.

Freight Item 3

Four Proto 2000 52’6 Mill Gondola cars – These 4 are factory fresh kits but not in original boxes. They are factory painted as follows – NKP car # 66008, CB&Q car # 82181, P&LE car # 40002 and P&LE car # 40331. All units come with metal wheels.  My CUT price is 7 US$ each car or you can have the 4 car set for 24 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address in either case.  Shipping will be much cheaper per car for the 4 car set.

Freight Item 4

One Proto 2000 52’6 Mill Gondola car – This car is factory fresh and fully assembled but not in original box. It is factory painted as CB&Q car # 82068.  The car has metal wheels.  My CUT price is 8 US$ for the car plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Freight Item 5

Two MDC 50 foot REA Reefer cars – These 2 are factory fresh kits in original boxes. They are factory painted and carry REX car # 509.  My CUT price is 4 US$ each car or you can have the 2 car set for 6 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address in either case.  Shipping will be much cheaper per car for the 2 car set.

Freight Item 6

One Bachmann 50 foot Box car – The car is factory fresh and factory assembled but not in original box. The car is factory painted brown and decorated for the SP&S as car # 12200.  It comes with Kadee compatible couplers installed and metal wheels.  My CUT price is 7 US$ for the car plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Freight Item 7

One MDC 40 foot Box car – This unit is assembled but not in original box. The unit is painted brown and is undecorated.  The car comes with Kadee couplers installed.  My CUT price is 3 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Freight Item 8

One Athearn Bay Window Caboose – This unit is factory fresh and fully assembled but not in original box. The unit is factory painted and decorated MILW Orange and is car # 992220.  The caboose comes with Kadee couplers installed.  My CUT price is 5 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Passenger Item 9

One IHC 85 foot smooth side Passenger Combine car – This unit is SOLD.

Passenger Item 10

One Rivarossi 85 foot smooth side Passenger car – The car is assembled but not in original box.  The car is Sleeping car # 5031.  It is factory painted and decorated in the NP green “Butterknife” scheme, has McHenry Kadee compatible couplers installed along with new metal wheels.  My CUT price is 7 US$ for the car plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Passenger Item 11

One Trix Orient Express Sleeping car – This unit is factory fresh in original box and is assembled.  It is factory painted and decorated in Maroon and Cream livery. The car is packaged with its original Quality Control inspection ticket, its item number 54 3390 00 and it carries car # 1000A.  This car is in factory original Trix configuration. My CUT price is 15 US$ for the car plus actual shipping cost to your address.

General Information

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the item are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.   Should there be any disruption to Post Office operations I will work with the buyer to arrange mutually agreed upon alternate arrangements.  I combine shipping costs on multiple purchases to save you money.

Prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews