FS – HO RailPower CF7 Diesel Loco Kit and CF7 Book

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – Please look at this item and email me directly at dandrews1@... with your interest and Zip Code for a shipping estimate.

The items below are being sold together as a kit – If you would like a photo I will be pleased to email to you.  Please send me your address offlist

Background Information:

A few years ago RailPower Products sold an HO CF7 Shell and provided a listing of the commonly available HO parts required to complete the locomotive.  This shell and these items are on sale here as a kit.  When completed you will have an HO operating CF7 diesel loco for your use.  All parts are new and never used.

Here is a description of the CF7 Loco Kit for sale:

RailPower HO undecorated plastic CF7 shell (angled cab roof) with associated detail parts.

RailPower instruction sheet complete with assembly steps and templates for making all loco handrails.

All locomotive hand rail stanchions and material needed to make the handrails for the CF7.

RailPower locomotive metal frame.  This frame saves you the trouble of milling down an Athearn F7 frame to the right thickness (which was the original method for building this locomotive).

Athearn F7 new drive train, motor, motor mounts and pair of four wheel trucks.  These all fit the RailPower locomotive frame described above.  Truck and coupler detail parts also included.

Miniatures by Eric diesel locomotive detail parts for the radio antenna, windshield wipers, horn and rerail frogs.  All parts are cast metal.

Circuitron Diesel cab flashing strobe light complete with track power adaptor.  Strobe mounts on roof of CF7 cab.

Clear plastic to be used for cab windows.

Also included are a collection of articles on building and painting the CF7 from Model Railroader Magazine plus a copy of the book “CF7 Locomotives From Clebourne to Everywhere” by Cary F. Poole.  This book lists every CF7 ever built by owner and contains CF7 diagrams, specifications and color photographs of many of the CF7’s produced.  The book itself originally retailed for $24.99 US.

The price for the complete list of items above is 80 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your location.

General l Information

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the items are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.

All prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full directly to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews