Topics

FS – HO 2-8-8-2 USRA Oriental Powerhouse Steam Loco – PRICED TO SELL

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – I have one Oriental Powerhouse 2-8-8-2 steam loco for sale as is as follows:

This is an Oriental Powerhouse Diecast Hybrid locomotive with a Can Motor drive.  This is a brass model with a cast metal boiler.  Unit is packed in its original Oriental Powerhouse box – packing and box in good shape.  All details are intact and the unit runs smoothly in both directions.  This unpainted unit came to me new in box and is being sold as is with only minutes of test run time on the clock.  Finish on the loco and tender is very good.  No modifications of any kind have been done to this unit.

If you would like a photo of the unit I will be pleased to email it to you.  Please send me your email address offlist.

My price for this loco is 225 US$ plus you will need to add actual shipping cost to your address.

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the item are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.   Should there be any disruption to Post Office operations I will work with the buyer to arrange mutually agreed upon alternate arrangements.  I combine shipping costs on multiple purchases to save you money.

Prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews