Topics

FS – HO 0-6-0 CStPM&O 0-6-0 “Omaha” United Brass Switcher – PRICED TO SELL

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – I have one United Brass HO “Omaha” Steam switcher loco for sale as is as follows:

This is a United brass unpainted switcher upgraded with a Can Motor and NWSL U-joint drive linkage.  Unit is packed in its original United blue factory box – foam in good shape.  All details are intact and the unit runs smoothly with the can motor installed.  This unit came to me as is and with its original open frame motor in the box so if you want to have an original factory equipped model I will include it at no charge and you can put the open frame motor back in.

If you would like a photo of the unit I will be pleased to email it to you.  Please send me your email address offlist.

I checked on ebay -- another “Omaha” model, without the can motor installed, recently sold at 130 US$ plus 15 US$ shipping costs.  Total was 145 US$.

My price for this can motor equipped loco is 110 US$ plus you will need to add actual shipping cost to your address.

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the item are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.   Should there be any disruption to Post Office operations I will work with the buyer to arrange mutually agreed upon alternate arrangements.  I combine shipping costs on multiple purchases to save you money.

Prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews