Topics

RGO ONE shipping status

LZ2JR

Hello All,
here is latest status of RGO ONE shipments:
1. We fulfil orders for RGO ONE as from 27th of april.
2. RGO ONE with 160/60m option ships as from 4th of may.
3. RGO ONE with ATU module and(or) 160/60m module ships as from today 8th of may 2020. We managed to book first shipments via TNT/Fedex and they will be collected on monday (I suppose).
4. Orders will be handled on "first come - first serve" basis. I hope all preorder back log will be finished till 15th of may.

We have only few units left. Almost all units from second batch have been preordered.

73, Boris
LZ2JR/AC9IJ