Topics

RGO-One CAT Support

Donald Rasmussen

Question - is CAT S-meter request command supported, example "SM;" will return "SMnnnn;" ?

de Wb8yqj Don
Carlsbad, Ca. USA

LZ2JR

Hi Don,
SM command along with other functions will be added in near future.
Regards,
Boris

Donald Rasmussen

Thanks Boris,

I have a Windows program that provides an analog S-Meter and bandstack, I just need SM request and FA frequency request and set  + MD mode request and set for my program. Of course it will be some time for RGO-One but I can mention it now!

de Wb8yqj Don
Carlsbad, Ca. USA
http://wb8yqj.yolasite.com/sdrmetersandafedri.php