Topics

New RGO ONE

Barry Simpson VK2BJ

My RGO ONE arrived this afternoon.

I haven't unboxed it yet.

That will be done after dinner.

First I will then have a play with it.

Then I will have to work through how to update the Firmware to the new version.

The instructions look very complicated ! 😞

More to follow in due course.

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ

LZ2JR

Congrats Barry,
Don’t make fw updates for now.. you’re v.200a
... just play with
:)

On 25 May 2020, at 10:27, Barry Simpson VK2BJ <vk2bj.au@...> wrote:

My RGO ONE arrived this afternoon.

I haven't unboxed it yet.

That will be done after dinner.

First I will then have a play with it.

Then I will have to work through how to update the Firmware to the new version.

The instructions look very complicated ! 😞

More to follow in due course.

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ

Barry Simpson VK2BJ

Thanks Boris

Yes I discovered I was already on v.200a when I went through the menu settings.

Thank you Boris.

73

Barry  VK2BJ