Topics

New Member

Barry Simpson VK2BJ

Good morning all

I have just joined the group. I only found out about the group a couple of days ago.

I am expecting my RGO-ONE to be shipped any day now although I expect it will take some time to arrive here in Sydney.

I will make a further post when I receive the rig.

73

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ

Mike

Good to know you're getting one Barry. Mine arrived May 1, rural farm outside of a small Northfwest Florida town, after being shipped from Bulgaria on 29 April !! I couldn't believe how fast it got here.

73,
Mike Little K4KKL

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 6:49 PM Barry Simpson VK2BJ <vk2bj.au@...> wrote:
Good morning all

I have just joined the group. I only found out about the group a couple of days ago.

I am expecting my RGO-ONE to be shipped any day now although I expect it will take some time to arrive here in Sydney.

I will make a further post when I receive the rig.

73

Barry Simpson  VK2BJ

Don <donsinger@...>

Looking forward to receiving mine as well...I ordered mine with the new ATU

Don KF7DS

Sugi JI3KDH

Hi All,

I'm also new to here, and just received mine today with
160m option - What a quiet receiver it is!
While I'm one of K3 users for decade, this might be a
timing to change my shack. :)

Again, thanks Boris!

--
Thanks and 73,
Sugi JI3KDH

Petr Ourednik

Sugi san,

big congrats for your new RGO. I am happy that you are enjoying it.
While waiting for ATU module I spent also last few weeks with testing my RGO on the air and comparing it with other rigs.
I have the similar experiences like you.

The RGO sounds much quieter than most of my rigs on the bench.
In fact to only K1 from Elecraft sounds similar in terms of receiver noise floor specially using new VBF design at its narrowest b01/b02 BW on RGO.
I am so happy to working DXs with RGO and even more I found that RGO is many times my reference receiver during weak sigs experimenting.

Do not hesitate to share your experiences from operation on the air with us ...

73 - Petr, OK1RP