Topics

Just received my RGO-ONE

ClarenceC

It came last Friday, less than a week after being shipped from Europe and very well packaged.

It's early days but I really like this radio. I have always been partial to the sound of simple superhet receivers and this is as good as it gets. Sensitive and good noise floor.
The variable Johnson filter is well designed and quite useful.
With delay set at "0" the QSK is transparent. As good as my Ten Tec's. Speed control knob right there on the front panel. I can't wait to use it this weekend for the SKCC Weekend Sprint.
Thanks Boris. You've done a very good job on this radio.

Doc WB0FDJ 73

Petr Ourednik

Doc,

congrats for your new jewel. I hope that you will enjoy it a lot on the air.
See you on the bands for 2-way RGO contact soon.

73 - Petr, OK1RP

n1lq

Hi Doc,

Did you get yours with the internal ATU?  I ask because I'm fully paid for and awaiting the ATU before mine is shipped.

Thanks in advance for you response.

73 de N1LQ-Dave

Donald Rasmussen

Congrats Doc!

If you have any means at all to video this radio operating at your QTH, would be very interested - enjoy!

de Wb8yqj Don
Carlsbad, Ca. USA

ClarenceC

Dave

I did not get the ATU. I run a multiband vertical which is pretty well matched on most bands. That said I think I will get the ATU as an add on when available. I could use it on
40 SSB (in the rare event I go up there) and it would likely give me some wiggle room on 80. When you get yours let us know who the ATU works.

73 Doc WB0FDJ

Petr Ourednik

Hi all,

the module of ATU development is finished incl. f/w tweaking and first testing. Boards are ordered at manufacturer.

Once ready they will be intensively tested and will be available...

73 - Petr, OK1RP

PeteWK8S

Hello Petr,

This is confusing information. Boris posted a message on the site that the options 160/60 M boards and the ATU were shipments were beginning this week and the RGO One shipments without options last Friday.

I may have misunderstood but Boris's post led me to believe units with the options would begin shipping earlier this week.

Pete WK8S

On May 8, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Petr Ourednik <indians@...> wrote:

Hi all,

the module of ATU development is finished incl. f/w tweaking and first testing. Boards are ordered at manufacturer.

Once ready they will be intensively tested and will be available...

73 - Petr, OK1RP

Petr Ourednik

Yes, Boris already updated it and it is correct of course.
Sorry for my confusion... I was not updated myself, hi.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
--
B: http://goo.gl/Fd2JhJ
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2HGPoDx

PeteWK8S

No harm, no foul as they say.  I am eagerly looking forward to receiving mine maybe next week.

Pete WK8S