Topics

Connecting ACC1 DB15 to computer question

ClarenceC

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

My manual shows the connections for the ACC1 to be used for sound card implementation. These seem fairly clear. I am planning to wire a DB15 plug to a cable I just received from SignaLink that will plug into the SignaLink USB box. However I see a line in "-" on connection 9 and a line in "+" on connection 10. My other radios simply have a line in, without mention of + or -.
So how should this be wired? The SignaLink USB typically offers connections for: PTT, Ground, Line in and Line out. Any information would be appreciated.

So far loving the radio. Used it during the SKCC week end sprint last weekend and it performed very well.

Doc WB0FDJ 73

LZ2JR

Hi Doc,
Since mic and line inputs go thru baluns so the signals are named “-“ and “+”
Connect minus to ground and plus to interface output
Signal link USB works very fine with RGO ONE

Regards
Boris

On 15 May 2020, at 20:48, ClarenceC via groups.io <hbogart51@...> wrote:

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

My manual shows the connections for the ACC1 to be used for sound card implementation. These seem fairly clear. I am planning to wire a DB15 plug to a cable I just received from SignaLink that will plug into the SignaLink USB box. However I see a line in "-" on connection 9 and a line in "+" on connection 10. My other radios simply have a line in, without mention of + or -.
So how should this be wired? The SignaLink USB typically offers connections for: PTT, Ground, Line in and Line out. Any information would be appreciated.

So far loving the radio. Used it during the SKCC week end sprint last weekend and it performed very well.

Doc WB0FDJ 73

ClarenceC

Boris

OK, got it! Thank you for the information.

Doc