Topics

ATU information and VBF chart

LZ2JR

Hello All,
I just uploaded essential information for ATU (internal automatic antenna tuner option) and VBF (variable bandwith filter) parameters and settings. Soon will post information of 160/60m option
Please check file section - manuals folder.

Regards,
Boris LZ2JR/AC9IJ

Petr Ourednik

Hi all,

as I tested intensively the new VBF design, it looks quite good.
I noticed significantly less insertion loss on lowest BW of the VBF (b01/b02 settings).
Specially it is noticeable on weak signals where there is not so much attenuation on signal...

Boris made an excellent job on that design.

Thank a lot Boris,

73 - Petr, OK1RP