RGO ONE RGO-ONE@groups.io
RGO ONE is the GOLDEN classic superheterodyne down conversion HAM transceiver covering all HF bands 1.8 - 29.7MHz (160/60m as an option).
High dynamic range receiver design including high IP3 monolithic linear amplifiers in the front end and H-mode first IF mixer.
Low phase noise first LO – SI570 XO/VCXO chip.
Full/semi (delay) QSK on CW using clickless quiet diodes switching; PTT/VOX operation on SSB. Strict RX/TX sequencing scheme. No click sounds at all!
Due to its modular construction it can be easily modified or redesigned in manner that suits operator. This kit is intended for users that like building their own home made equipment and constructions.
In order to keep track of RGO ONE orders we made pre-order form in google docs.
You can place the pre-order anytime online here:
- Classic superhet design – with popular 9MHz intermediate frequency. Filter method DSB to SSB modulation
- Coverage of the 9 HAM HF bands (160m optional)
- High dynamic range receiver design including high IP3 monolithic IC in the front end and H-mode first IF mixer
- Fast acting IF (134kHz) AGC.
- Clickless operation – solid state GaAs PHEMT SPDT switches on RX, (bandpass filters; TX/RX) and ultra fast rectifier diodes (LPF)
- Custom multicolor FSTN LCD (Especially developed for this project)
- Custom made ABS face plate, unique and ergonomic knob controls
- Custom made crystal filters – 6,8 pole, CF=9MHz, 2.8kHz, 2.7kHz, 1kHz, 500Hz
- Three filters can be used - First IF roofer 8-poles 9MHz; second (optional) 4-poles variable bandwidth filter Johnson type 9MHz; third 2-poles noise filter 9MHz
- Double CPU circuitry control for front panel and mother board, both field programmable via implemented USB hub
- Modular construction with no “flying wires” inside the box. Transceiver is built up on a main – mother board which has two functions. First to serve as a “chassis” and second to fit all the external connectors, daughter boards, inter-connections and acts as cable harness.
- Plenty of optional modules: Audio filters, Automatic antenna tuner (ATU), Noise blanker (NB), narrow/wide band IF crystal filters.
- Linear final amplifier PA 50W with precise power adjustment especially for QRP operations. Forget noisy FANs – 25W – unlimited time!! QRO work – with max power of 50W driving should be sufficient for a kilowatt amplifier.
- Personal computer control CAT via USB
- Morse code keyer (Curtis A, CMOS B)
- Contest and DX-pedition operation conveniences
- Both Kit & Ready-to-Run versions will be available
RGO ONE group : https://groups.io/g/RGO-ONERGO ONE reviews: https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=14445RGO ONE on eHAM: https://www.eham.net/community/smf/index.php/topic,125174.0.html
- RGO ONE on the air: https://youtu.be/JjBw635ppB8
- RGO ONE on the air: https://youtu.be/XYvoDVD1z1U
- RGO ONE ATU module test: https://youtu.be/aImge42dZZk
- RGO ONE variable VBF filter and high BDR test: https://youtu.be/-Iqg5gkuRDc
In order to avoid spam issues the callsign, full name and short intro (web page link) is required to approve the membership. Without required infos the requests will be ignored.
1. Keep it civil! No name calling or personal attacks. Violation of this rule will result in the violator being banned. This is your only warning. If you have a problem tell a moderator via email, not the rest of the group via a group posted message.
2. Stay on topic! Posts should be related to the RGO ONE radios only. Posts unrelated to the group topic will be deleted.
- 40 Members
- 31 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]