#NJ, #PA, #DE Occ. Med. Physician Expert available #DE

tpinsky@...

Dear Fellow RETAIN Participants:

I am an occupational medicine physician who is excited about the potential impact the RETAIN endeavor can have. So, I am eager to partner with any entity that shares my enthusiasm to make this a reality. With nearly 30 years of experience touching virtually every aspect the project contemplates, my skills and knowledge lend themselves to creating a successful proposal and program. This experience includes preventing, treating, and managing workers’ compensation and other injuries/illnesses in private, hospital, and corporate settings; independent medical evaluations; utilization and peer reviews; case management; collaborating with government on health and safety initiatives; Social Security consultative exams; state temporary disability evaluations; contributing to medical guidelines for treatment of work injuries as well as fitness for duty standards; establishing/overseeing regional and national treatment networks; educating risk managers, attorneys, students, and physicians; along with testifying at the local and federal levels. Of course, no single person can meet the rigors of the RETAIN project alone.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss how we may accomplish this together.
Please contact me as below.

Professionally,
Tim Pinsky, D.O., M.P.H.

Board Certified: Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Board Certified: Preventive Medicine
Board Certified: Family Practice
Fellow: American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine
Fellow: American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Fellow: American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
Diplomate: National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
Certified: Independent Medical Examiner
Certified: Medical Review Officer
Certified: National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Certified: Certification in Evaluation of Disability and Impairment Rating (CEDIR)

Medical Director
Best Med Consultants, P.A.
55 East Route 70, Suite 3
Marlton, NJ 08053