Topics

Here are the 4 articles on COHE that Dr. Talmage requested

Jennifer Christian MD

Dear Dr. Talmage – and all RETAINers

See the articles you requested, attached.  Luckily, I’ve been squirreling away stuff on COHE since they first started the thing.   BUT my file names don’t necessarily match the authors / titles – look at the year.  For those of you who don’t get attachments with your RETAINers emails, I’ve also put these articles in the RETAINers e-library.

Our “e-library” is called Files in the left-hand margin on our Groups.io site.  Go to https://groups.io/g/RETAINers.  In order to use the website, you must set up a Groups.io account (username and password).

Cordially,

Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH

Moderator, RETAINers List-Serv and Website on Groups.io

(a volunteer activity – not an officially sponsored group)

Chair, 60 Summits Project

(non-profit organization founded in 2006 and mothballed since 2010)

www.60summits.org

508-358-0169

Nicole Cushman

Thank you Jennifer! We are very lucky to have you keeping all of this together.

Thank you,

Nicole Cushman

Program Director

Center of Occupational Health & Education (COHE) Alliance of Western Washington

P 253.428.8423 | I 152-8423 | F 253.552.5631

nicolecushman@...

https://www.chifranciscan.org/health-care-services/cohe.html

COHE logo color