Topics

Anyone heard anything about their RETAIN bid? Any states? Evaluators? Technical Assistance?

Jennifer Christian MD

The ODEP website about RETAIN still says two out of the three pending types of awards (the expected 8 states and a single technical assistance contractor) will be announced before September 30 – and Jennifer Sheehy from ODEP told us that DOL must commit the money by then.  (SSA has not committed to the date when they will make their award for the single evaluation contractor.)

And I just realized that September 30 is Sunday.  The last business day in September is this Friday.

Has anyone heard anything from DOL?   My fingers are crossed for all of us.  (Webility was part of a bid to serve as the Technical Assistance contractor and provide support to all of the states that receive awards.)

Cordially,

Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH

Moderator, RETAINers List-Serv and Website on Groups.io

(a volunteer activity – not an officially sponsored group)

Chair, 60 Summits Project

(non-profit organization founded in 2006 and mothballed since 2010)

www.60summits.org

508-358-0169

Susan Weidenbach [KDC]

We received our Notice of Award today!  [MODERATOR NOTE:  YAY, KANSAS!]

On Sep 26, 2018, at 8:23 PM, Jennifer Christian MD <jennifer.christian@...> wrote:

[...]

Jason Parker

Congrats Kansas!!!

Jason Parker, B.HK

Work Disability Consultant

PH: 604.521.3526

www.centrixdm.com

Kelly Drew Roberts

Congratulations, Kansas.  LMK if / how we can assist.

Kelly

Paul Papanek

Just learned that California was one of the award-winners.  (Hooray!)

Paul Papanek, MD MPH FACOEM

Bernice Peplowski

Woo hoo woo hoo for Kansas and Cali 👍👍👍👍

Paul - I will be at the American Occupational Health Conference prep mtg and will strongly support any participation by ACOEM that you and Jennifer suggest (ditto WOEMA given my role as president for 2019).

Way to go every one - and special bravos and kudos to you Jennifer !! 👍👍👍