From: RETAIN Demonstration Projects <SAW-RTW@...>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 3:49 PM
To: RETAIN Demonstration Projects <SAW-RTW@...>
Subject: 2nd RETAIN Prospective Applicant Teleconference Announced!

Good Afternoon!

 As noted in the amendment to the RETAIN Phase 1 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) posted today to grants.gov, ODEP will host a second prospective applicant teleconference to answer additional questions about the FOA. Details are as follows:

  • Date: Monday, June 25, 2018
  • Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
  • Dial In Number: 888-989-6419
  • Participant Passcode: 1023755

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and networks. As with the first prospective applicant teleconference, this call will be recorded and posted to ODEP’s website, along with a written transcript, for anyone who is unable to attend the call.

Please visit our website for an overview of RETAIN and visit grants.gov to access the Funding Opportunity Announcement, which includes application instructions. We look forward to speaking with you on the 25th!

Best regards,
The RETAIN Team
U.S. Department of Labor
SAW-RTW@...

Jason Turner

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your remarks last week and I will send this around to the secretaries.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason Turner, Executive Director
Cell:  414-839-6671

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 2:07 PM, Jennifer Christian <jhchristian@...> wrote:

See below.  Make sure to be on the call and ask your questions!   (Or listen as others ask them for you!)

Cordially,
Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH
Moderator – RETAINers e-group for anyone interested in playing a role in the RETAIN Demonstration Projects -- ESPECIALLY those who want to help your state put together a successful bid for Phase I.

To join, go to https://groups.io/g/RETAINers  or send an email to Jennifer.christian@60summits.org  - or call 508-358-5218