toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks Marc, I will be out of town. Is it on webinar or recorded?
Jason Turner, Executive Director
Secretaries' Innovation Group
On May 26, 2019, at 4:17 PM, Marc Goldwein <goldwein@...
I wanted to make sure you were all aware of the event we’ll be holding on June 6th here in Washington, DC. (See below.) Among the speakers include Jamie Wilson – who is OMB’s point person on the RETAIN project – as well as Senator Bill Cassidy, TJ Sutcliffe from the Ways & Means Committee, and some top experts in disability policy. Chairman Larson is also likely to make an appearance by video.
Please RSVP if you can make it, and tell you friends!
From: SSDI Solutions Initiative <bounce@...> On Behalf Of SSDI Solutions Initiative
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:27 PM
To: Marc Goldwein <goldwein@...>
Subject: You're Invited: Disability Policy for the 21st Century (6/6/2019)
You're invited! Please join us for:
Disability Policy for the 21st Century
Strong labor markets and recent improvements to the finances of the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program offer a rare opportunity to test or adopt new ideas to improve opportunities for workers with disabilities.
Please join the McCrery-Pomeroy SSDI Solutions Initiative for a conversation with some of the nation’s top disability experts and policymakers, including Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA). The discussion will focus on recent legislative and administrative actions along with new proposals to improve disability policy in America.
Please register now as space is limited. Breakfast will be served.
Click here to register
- Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
- Former Congressman Jim McCrey (R-LA), SSDI Solutions Initiative Co-Chair
- Former Congressman Earl Pomeroy (D-ND), SSDI Solutions Initiative Co-Chair
- Jason Fichtner, Johns Hopkins University
- David Stapleton, Independent Consultant
- T.J. Sutcliffe, House Committee on Ways and Means
- Jamie Wilson, Office of Management and Budget
- Marc Goldwein (Moderator), Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
Where and When:
- Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Location: TBD (Capitol Hill)
Click here to register
For more information, please contact events@....
Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
1900 M Street, NW
Washington DC 20036 United States
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.