The 8 RETAIN states are: CA, CT, KS, KY, MN, OH, VT and WA

Jennifer Christian MD

Let's congratulate the 8 states that will be participating in RETAIN Phase I:  California, Connecticut, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Ohio, Vermont and Washington.

And also, let’s commiserate with the many people of good will in the state that were not awarded.  They scrambled to meet the challenge, formed themselves into ad hoc teams, put in enormous numbers of hours designing and writing up the best possible bids they could under that crazily time tight frame -- and were disappointed.  Ohhhh, I’ve been there and it is hard.   And of course, am likely to be there myself shortly when the TA contract award is announced.

Here's a link to the press release from ODEP about the state awards:  https://www.dol.gov/newsroom/releases/odep/odep20180926

Cordially,
Jennifer Christian, MD, MPH
Moderator, RETAINers List-Serv and Website on Groups.io
(a volunteer activity – not an officially sponsored group)
Chair, 60 Summits Project
(non-profit organization founded in 2006 and mothballed since 2010)
www.60summits.org
508-358-0169

Join RETAINers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.