Group DescriptionThis group enables communication and connections among individuals and organizations interested in participating in the upcoming RETAIN demonstration projects being funded by the US Department of Labor. It is an UNOFFICIAL group and not connected with the US Department of Labor or the Social Security Administration in any way.
RETAINers is sponsored by the 60 Summits Project, a non-profit organization founded in 2006 to propagate the work disability prevention model across North America. The ultimate goal of both RETAIN and 60 Summits are identical: to prevent needless work disability by helping people stay employed. Both initiatives focus on improving the stay-at-work and return-to-work process in order to minimize the disruptive/destructive impact of injuries and illnesses on working people's lives, especially their livelihoods. Both initiatives acknowledge that a multi-stakeholder team approach is essential for optimal functional recovery -- one that avoids iatrogenic harm and actively drives to restore the normal rhythm of everyday life.
- 167 Members
- 62 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]