The REOfour Group REOfour@groups.ioThis is the group for anyone interested in four cylinder REO cars built between 1910 and 1919. Although Ransom E. Olds declared the 1912 REO the Fifth to be "My Farewell Car," the model continued through the teens and proved itself to be an affordable, well built car.
If you are seeking information about four cylinder REOs, or have information to share, click the "Join" button and become a member of this group.
- 48 Members
- 497 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.