1959 Reo #chat

lesagecb0627@...

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

DaveM

Pictures ?

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:08 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Pictures ?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:53 PM, lesagecb0627@... wrote:

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

DaveM

Quite a piece of iron, we had a 38 GMC Wrecker with a winch like that, wasn’t much we couldn’t snatch

Was the Gold Comet engine painted with any gold?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 3:11 PM, Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...> wrote:

<3FE772D2-8BA7-43DE-B98F-C222455F7C09.jpeg>

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:08 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Pictures ?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:53 PM, lesagecb0627@... wrote:

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...>

Yes  the radiator has a tag marked 1959 that s why I think it is a 59 and a nose emblem that says gold comet

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:28 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Quite a piece of iron, we had a 38 GMC Wrecker with a winch like that, wasn’t much we couldn’t snatch

Was the Gold Comet engine painted with any gold?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 3:11 PM, Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...> wrote:

<3FE772D2-8BA7-43DE-B98F-C222455F7C09.jpeg>

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:08 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Pictures ?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:53 PM, lesagecb0627@... wrote:

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

John Phillips

Ron, I would contact Ed Rife of PA.  If anyone would know, he would as his family was a REO truck dealer for many years.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 3:11 PM Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:08 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Pictures ?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:53 PM, lesagecb0627@... wrote:

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...>

Would you have contact information on him thanks

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 6:39 PM John Phillips <31reoroyale@...> wrote:
Ron, I would contact Ed Rife of PA.  If anyone would know, he would as his family was a REO truck dealer for many years.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 3:11 PM Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:08 PM DaveM <dpmarshall@...> wrote:
Pictures ?

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:53 PM, lesagecb0627@... wrote:

A new chat has been created:

looking for information on my Reo gold comet. Vin C4420H 532378.  Engine 0H185 231379.  Not sure if it is a 1959 and any information would be extremely helpful.

Ron

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

Ron Lesage <lesagecb0627@...>

Thank you