Royal Enfield Interceptor 750cc UK Series I and II, 1962-1971 REInterceptor@groups.io
Group DescriptionGroup that focus on keeping the Royal Enfield Interceptor 750 cc Series I and Series II on the road through tips and advice and discussion and collaborations between owners and interested parties. Also attracting posts and collaboration from the grandfather of the interceptor, Royal Enfield Meteor and Super Meteor. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a site for NEW productions from India of Bullets, Constellations and Interceptors. By sheer numbers the classic bike owners would quickly be outnumbered if it were and the discussion content would loose its purpose!
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]