Re: New Facebook L513 group

Class1 Driver

Thanks Mike:

I tried the activity Feed but had trouble establishing when posts were chronologically made.

Which format of discussion should we use?
Its all about ease of use for me.  Not a big fan of Facebook even though I can see why it may appeal to some. I turn off notifications to Facebook as I find it annoying.

I like the instant email format notification for Yahoo and io forums. I haven't studied all the options  of all the different forum choices thoroughly, but io seems to be at the top of my list at the moment.

Best,

Daryl

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 10:06 AM Tiger Mike <mwwdna@...> wrote:
I never closed this forum down and will not.   I have found that many people are dead set against Facebook and apparently don't want to use the FTDNA project Activity Feed.  I am leaving this groups.io L513 forum open and will check it from time to time.

Join R1b-L513@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.