Re: Contraction for "without" in Senior Quickscript

steveb_667

My understanding of the contraction for "without" is 18+26+37+3. The T (#3) is a half-T (described on page 14) that attaches to the end of "ou" symbol (37), pointing upward.

I see no additional letters to the right of the "without." There is a dot that separates the contractions "with" & "without." This type of separation is used multiple times throughout the manual (see pages 14 & 15 for examples).

That is my interpretation of the contraction "without."

Join QuikScript@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.