Re: New Quikscript website

thankgoditssunny@...

Hi Brad,

I am new to this community and moderately new to Quikscript. I've been searching for some material to help improve my reading ability, and your website has some great resources. I wanted to say thank you, and that I appreciate your time and effort spent to compile and share them!
Also, as a heads up, it appears Thoth and Quikscript Sans are not displaying correctly for me on the "Other Fonts" page, though I don't know if that's my computer or a website issue. The rest of them, including yours, display as intended.

Join QuikScript@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.