Tenshodo EF66 ID/Help

Nathan Tableman

Hello-

I have been googling and translating like crazy and am hoping someone can help me here:

I have a Tenshodo EF66 locomotive that I just bought while in Japan. Side node: really cool model!

Can you help me ID this interface? It looks like 21MTC carrier with the decoder using some JTT type connector? I google every term/name on here and nothing comes up of use.

Some leads one what this is and the details would be very much appreciated.

Nathan

u2hTIKqNTY6fyRGrcg4a3g_thumb_655b.jpeg

kelly dorf

Hi Nathan,

We (QSI) made a special board set for Tenshodo. What you have is a Titan - U board that has been cut in half and folded over on itself, and mates into the NMRA 21 pin connector.  This is a very popular configuration with Tenshodo.

Kelly
QSI

Nathan Tableman

Oh that makes sense. Do you have any wiring details for this board and where the heck do I find a programmer? Seems all my normal outlets have no idea. I want to load custom sounds where I can (for announcements).

Thanks,
Nathan

kelly dorf

Hi Nathan,

I can get you some documentation, and you can order a programmer directly from us.
Contact me off list at qsindustries224@....
Kelly