Technical question for QSI

kjlovesya

I've got an O scale C424 and a QSI Titan FX-DO decoder to be mated with it.    I only recently noticed that the new decoder came with the wrong sound file.  The prime move is the ALCo 251 but the sound file is actually an ALCo 244 engine.   I checked the available files for an ALCo 251 sound file, suitable for the O scale decoder, but found none.

  The HO scale ALCo 251 sound file has been available for at least 6 years.  Why is it not yet available in O scale?

  What would happen if I installed the HO scale ALCo 251 Titan sound file into the O scale decoder?